Prepped Up For Autumn

November 02, 2014



       Jacket (Blazer)  -Zara, Crop Top - River Island , Playsuit & Belt -Urban Outfitters,
                 Bag-Topshop, Tights- Primark,  Scarf & Brogues- New Look.


001)    The classic autumnal palette of deep reds , musky greens and vibrant yellows  allows you this season to mix and match pieces in your wardrobe, which will allow you to create a variety of quirky preppy looks  through basic layering . This quick and easy tip is essential if you want to prepare yourself for those unexpected chilly afternoons and evenings that crop up during this time of year.


002)    For this outfit I layered my floral burgundy playsuit over my striped crop top as the nautical print colour coordinated with the blue and white flowers within my playsuits design. Jacket wise I wore my khaki waterfall blazer with my tartan/hounds tooth print scarf , as the soil coloured green and double sided print scarf gave a military touch to my preppy outfit. Accessory wise I wore my turquoise Aztec belt as the vibrant green shade gave a pop of colour to my playful daytime ensemble and helped define my waist and the frilled design of the playsuit.  Finally shoes and bag wise, I wore cut out ox blood brogues as the deep red leather and cut out design gave an edgy touch to my back to school outfit whilst blending with the sultry red shade of the floral playsuit.

 

Share your opinion:

  1. Love all the autumnal shades in you outfit like the burgundy and olive, especially like you scarf and your shoes! Your hair looks fab by the way, the ombre is done almost perfectly:)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/silver-shoes-and-other-things.html

    ReplyDelete