Tartan Two Piece(*)-Vintage via Topshop, Necklace- ShopDixi,
Bag-Denna & Ozzy & Boots-Ebay.
001) This New Year is all about marching back into classic winter trends such as Tartan. The Scottish plaid print is a perfect piece to invest in this season, as it's criss-crossed horizontal and vertical band design comes in a range of colour combinations, which gives the opportunity to freshen up your wardrobe with a quirky print that can be worn for any occasion.
002) For this outfit I wore my pink tartan two piece, as the contrast between the pink fabric, blunt cut crop top and boyfriend style tailored bottoms gave a feminine but edgy touch to my high fashion inspired tailored ensemble. Accessory wise I wore my studded shoulder bag and crystal pendant, as the grunge and bohemian silver toned accessories gave a rock twist to my pink plaid outfit. Finally shoes wise I finished of the look by wearing my cut out lace up boots, as the biker chick boots gave a military inspired touch to my juxtaposed tartan look.
Labels: #Tartan #Plaid #twopiece #tartantwopiece #croptop #highwaisted #boho #grunge #cutoutboots #Shopdixi #Topshop #Deena&Ozzy #UO .Items marked with a (*) are gifted items from PR Companies or Brands.
Coat-River Island , Dress-Motel(*), Tights -New Look
& Boots- Ebay.
001) Floral print has seeped into darkness for this winter season, as the vibrant summer fabric has dipped into a dark neutral palette. The grunge inspired take on the traditional girlie preppy themed outfit, gives you the opportunity to add some edge to your outfits in all areas of your wardrobe, whether it's for a work, day time or evening outfit.
002) For this outfit I wore my winter rose babydoll dress with my black faux fur coat, as the faux fur texture of the boyfriend styled jacket gave a edgy but yet juxtaposed twist to my velvet collared vintage floral outfit. I then finished of the look by wearing a thick pair of denier tights with my cut out boots as the gold detail from the winter boots colour coordinated with the light neutral tones in the rose (floral) print of my dress and helped give that final edgy touch to my quirky day time look.
Jumper-H&M , Peplum-Vintage, Necklace-New Look
Joni Jeans & Belt-Topshop , Socks-Primark
001) Stonewashed 'acid wash' jeans return this winter season, with a frosty twist. The rough smokey texture of this denim material gives you the opportunity to give a quirky gothic touch to your slightly feminine pieces such as florals and metallics, which are key pieces to wear during the Christmas period.
002) For this outfit I wore my lime green jumper over my floral peplum top, as the contrast between the neutral tones in my vintage top and autumnal leaf inspired knitwear helped create a vibrant preppy two piece. Bottom wise I wore my black stonewash skinny jeans, as the materials washed out design gave an edgy twist to my outfit. Shoes wise I finished of the look by wearing my cut out ankle boots with a pair of frilled ankle socks, as the contrast between the frills and biker chick boots gave a quirky androgynous theme to my A/W inspired ensemble.
Jumper-H&M, Cigarette trousers-River Island,
Scarf-Urban outfitters, Socks & Boots-Topshop.
001) Green is the latest shade to experiment with when it comes to giving your dark or neutral toned outfits a pop of colour. The leaf inspired shade ranges from olive,moss and linden green and works perfectly with the other autumnal shades , such as red, burgundy , orange and mustard , as it helps give your look a colourful naturalistic twist.
002) For this outfit I wore my linden lime jumper with my geometric print cigarette pants, as the two pieces colour coordinate together and helped create a quirky smart but yet casual looking outfit. I then layered the light weight A/W look with my aztec scarf, as the yellow shade in my scarf complimented the hint of mustard in trousers and added some warmth to my autumnal colour palette. Shoes wise I wore my allegra boots my khaki frilled ankle socks, as the chelsea boot styled heel and lace detail gave a juxtaposed twist to my tailored themed outfit.
Tights-Primark & Bag-Topshop.
001) The Victorian smock dress returns this A/W season with a 60's doll like silhouette. This particular style of frock comes in a range of prints and a mixture of neutral and vibrant shades, which makes this dress a perfect any occasion dress for this autumn as it flatters any body shape.
002) For this outfit I wore my collared floral smock dress as my main item, as the mixture of achromatic and pink tones gave this vintage design some rock chick touch. When it came to layering this piece with a coat I wore my purple boyfriend coat, as the deep purple shade gave a pop of colour to my outfit and complimented the sultry red and pink tones in my dress. Accessory wise I kept it minimal by wearing three bohemian silver rings, as the metallic shade colour coordinated with the specs of grey in my outfit and went with my vintage theme of my look. Shoes wise I wore my cut out buckle boots with a pair of sheer tights to give my girlie preppy outfit a grunge twist.
Jumper(*)-Crafted , Dress-Minkpink , Necklace-New Look,
Tights-Primark, Hat(*), Bag ,Shoes & Socks-Topshop.
001) Alongside the A/W favourite all black look, grey is the new neutral colour to try out this season. This smokey shade may seem simple at first however when layered with different textures and prints this plain achromatic colour can help create either a sophisticated or an edgy looking outfit.
002) For this outfit I wore cut out grey jumper over my ethnic dress, as the mixture of textures and neutral shades in my dress helped creature a quirky grunge outfit. Accessory wise I wore my warm toned beanie, as it gave a pop of colour to all grey look. As well for jewellery I wore geometric necklace, as the silver went with the grey colour scheme of my look and design of my dress. Shoes wise I wore my cut out ankle boots with my frilly socks as the mixture of autumnal colours in the floral design gave a preppy and romantic twist to my laid back outfit.