Jan Street style
Thursday, 20 November 2014
Hat-Zara , Scarf- River Island, Top-Forever21 ,
Jeans, Bag & Coat-Topshop& Boots - Missguided.
001) Tailored themed looks return this autumn season, as neutral hue toned outwear aims to give your professional attire a quirky sartorialist twist. Layering up with jumpers, coats and winter accessories such as hats allows your seasonal-appropriate outfit to become more versatile as it allows your to channel a dashing sartorial style.
002) For this outfit I wore my floral and lace baby doll top with my burgundy jeans as the autumnal warm tones within the floral print top complimented the deep burgundy shade of my skinny jeans. I then layered the outfit with my camel tailored coat and my tartan burgundy scarf , as the beige and grey under tones of the coat and tartan print colour coordinated with my baby doll top and gave a tailored cut to my sartorial outfit. Accessory wise I wore my Indiana Jones esc khaki fedora as the moss green shade gave an edgy vintage twist to my autumnal outfit. Shoes wise, for my smart casual look I wore my western ankle boots , as the croc texture and silver hard wear matched the design of my handbag and gave a quirky cowgirl touch to my sartorial ensemble.
Sunday, 2 November 2014
Jacket (Blazer) -Zara, Crop Top - River Island , Playsuit & Belt -Urban Outfitters,
Bag-Topshop, Tights- Primark, Scarf & Brogues- New Look.
001) The classic autumnal palette of deep reds , musky greens and vibrant yellows allows you this season to mix and match pieces in your wardrobe, which will allow you to create a variety of quirky preppy looks through basic layering . This quick and easy tip is essential if you want to prepare yourself for those unexpected chilly afternoons and evenings that crop up during this time of year.
002) For this outfit I layered my floral burgundy playsuit over my striped crop top as the nautical print colour coordinated with the blue and white flowers within my playsuits design. Jacket wise I wore my khaki waterfall blazer with my tartan/hounds tooth print scarf , as the soil coloured green and double sided print scarf gave a military touch to my preppy outfit. Accessory wise I wore my turquoise Aztec belt as the vibrant green shade gave a pop of colour to my playful daytime ensemble and helped define my waist and the frilled design of the playsuit. Finally shoes and bag wise, I wore cut out ox blood brogues as the deep red leather and cut out design gave an edgy touch to my back to school outfit whilst blending with the sultry red shade of the floral playsuit.
Friday, 17 October 2014
Online shopping has molded itself into our every day lifestyle mainly because wear find it convenient and easy to bargain shop from the comfort of our own home or office. After a while that satisfying shopping experience that we all enjoy loses it's purpose as the clothing, shoes and accessories that we’re clicking though on various online websites merge together on the screen in front of us become less appealing.
The app first all requests an email address s you're able to log into the app on your accord. As soon as you're logged on, the app will load onto your screen from there you're able create your style feed group . ( This is where all your wardrobe must haves will be stored).
Like a real life personal shopper it will then ask you what item you're ideally looking for and your colour preference.
Following that it will allow you to select the brands of your choice and what budget you're looking for.
Outfits suggested by Mallzee.
|All - Forever 21.|
Following the American street style inspiration , Mallzee suggested some alternative items which would help create a rock chic inspired outfit. This particular outfit is ideal if the Boho trend caught your attention over the summer period , as the return of the floral kimono and ripped acid wash jeans gives the charcol tones within the outfit a feminine grunge twist. The app then suggested layering the outfit with a tope pastel grey over sized cardigan , a black fedora hat and a mixture of geometric silver jewellery, as this will give the cut out denim outfit a bohemian laid back touch.
|All - Forever 21.|
The next outfit is inspired by the preppy trend which has sprouted back into this A/W season with a refreshing new look. The college girl inspired garments are filled with cool and neutral tone floral prints, which aim to revitalize your wardrobe during the colder months. Mallzee suggested this cut out waist floral shirt dress and chunky over sized black cardigan , as the boho and tailored pieces gave a feminine twist to the masculine choice of accessories such as the biker boots and bowler hat. Whilst the monochrome striped scarf adds a chic touch to the juxtaposed look.
|Hat, T-shirt & Scarf - Urban Outfitters & Bag-Forever 21.|
|Dress- ASOS & Scarf- Forever 21.|
Finally this last look is ideal if you're looking a fun and flirty outfit for a date night. This monochrome and daisy print smock dress is filled with a mixture of trends such as floral , monochrome and gingham . The melange of prints makes this dress in particular very versatile and a great start out piece if you're looking for dresses to help rejuvenate your wardrobe.
Layering up the outfit is straight forward as you simply follow the colour coordination given in the dress , for this particular outfit I would suggest going for a black and white scarf as it would add a winter chic touch to the daisy dress. For a slightly chilly evening , wear a leather jacket or thick blazer as it will add an edgy touch to the floral outfit. Accessory keep it minimal and wear a waist belt, as it would help shape the dress to your body shape as it will define your waist. Finish of the outfit by wearing the leather and leather bag , which Mallzee suggested in my day time 'laid back' themed outfit as the leopard print colour coordinates with the yellow shade in the daisy design and gives a wild twist to the floral look.
All these items that you've liked are stored into your own fashion bucket list as the ‘Saved’ option on Mallzee allows you to retrace those items you’ve liked just at a tap of a button on your smart phone or tablet. As well you’re able to create more than one style feed group, which is perfect if you want to avoid the hectic seasonal shop during the Christmas period, as you’re able to track down gifts just from the palm of your hand. Not only does its easy step by step system direct you towards finding some incredible budget friendly pieces and styling tips it also gives you the opportunity to find gifts for friends and loved ones.
Tuesday, 7 October 2014
All Urban outfitters -Bralet , Playsuit, Necklace, Belt and Shoes -Urban Outfitters ,
Cardigan- Forever 21 , Tights -Primark and Bag -Vintage.
001) The Autumnal season sweeps back in this October with a fresh new pallet of pastels. Tope Pastels are the latest shades to appear on various bohemian,preppy and sports chic inspired garments for A/W , as these soft iridescent colours aim to help you achieve a bold or quircky feminine 90's pop and preppy inspired look.002) For this outfit I wore my teal cut out bralet under my frilled tope floral print jumpsuits as the cross wired piece of lace lingerie colour coordinated with the green and blue tones of my floral one piece and added an edgy touch to my boho preppy ‘back to school’ outfit . I then layered the petite jumpsuit with my muted pastel pink cardigan as the candy pink shade complimented the neutral tones within the floral design of my playsuit and gave a feminine but yet autumnal touch to my American inspired bohemian look. Accessory wise I wore my turquoise Aztec belt as the vibrant green shade gave a pop of colour to my tope pastel ensemble and helped define my waist and the frilled design of the playsuit. Jewellery wise I kept the look minimal and wore my silver mythological coin pendant, as the spiritual inspired necklace matched the theme of my laid back preppy day Finally shoes and bag wise, I wore my leather my navy leather sandal esc pumps and my vintage caramel toned shoulder bag as these autumnal shades gave a final pop of colour to my outfit whilst blending with the multi coloured tote pastel shades of my frilled playsuit.
Friday, 29 August 2014
Cardigan & Necklace -Urbanoutfitters , Jumpsuit- American Vintage(*) ,
Belt -Topshop , Bag -Primark and Shoes - ASOS.
001) This seasons oriental theme has flared up a new style of ‘Chic’ to appear this summer, as luxurious over sized Asian pieces have transformed the tailored trend by giving it a Samurai warrior vibe. It’s loose fit style gives you the opportunity to incorporate weightless items into your wardrobe, which will flatter your body shape.
002) For this outfit I wore my peplum kimono jumpsuit as the flared out detail of the frilled waist and cropped legs helped create a oriental touch to my vintage bohemian look, whilst the monochrome design within the jumpsuit gave a hippie chic touch to my outfit. I then layered up the one piece by wearing my over sized light weight cardigan, as the backless lace detail and sparkled grey tone colour coordinated with my two tone jumpsuit, whilst giving a relaxed feel to my boho look. Accessory wise I wore my black and gold black waist belt, zip shoulder bag and geometric necklace as the metallic shade complimented the bronzed tone in my hair and gave a pop of colour to my Asian inspired outfit. Finally shoes wise, I wore my leather sandal heels as the petite heels gave an edgy element to the achromatic ensemble.
Saturday, 12 July 2014
Peplum ( worn as top) (*) - Inlovewithfashion , Floral skort & Hat - New Look,
Black lace cycle shorts - H&M , Waist belt and Sandals - Urban Outfitters & Bag- Primark.
001) The funky 60's floral print reappears this SS14 in preparation for the festival season , as it's groovy design allows you to give either your festival or summer day time preppy outfit a vintage touch.
002) For this outfit I wore my nebula print peplum with my high waisted hippe funk floral ' wallpaper print' esc skort, as it gave a starburst filled touch to my tourist themed look. Undernearth the skort I wore my cycle shorts as the lace ban , gave a edgy 80's sport chic twist to my outfit. Accessory wise I wore my mint and aztec print turcoquiose waist , as both the florescent pastel shades complimented the green tones in the skort and my astronomical printed top. Finally to finish of the look , I wore my colbat blue bowler hat and navy cut out sandals , as this allowed the outfit to become more appropriate for warmer climates, as it will protect you against the rays . Whether you're jetting off on holiday , heading to a festival or just want to change up your day time wardrobe.